Guidelines » Ichigo API
Our rules of conduct and regulations when using our Service.
As a Developer
- Do not use our service to intentionally or attempt to abuse, spam, disrupt, break, tamper, and/or DDoS our API Service.
- Don't share your
Token to anybody.
- Don't use our Service in a malicious way.
- No usage of Data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools in our API Service.
Don't keep repeatedly generating/regenerating a token. (Why do you need to
do that so many times?)
Do not circumvent your ban from the API. (Using Alt Discord Accounts or using someone else's API Token are examples)
No form of boosting. This can be using Alt Discord Accounts to generate
multiple tokens and bypass ratelimiting restrictions.
As we use Discord for Authentication and our Bot, follow the
Discord Terms of Service &
As a User
- Command Spam and Macros are not allowed.
Using the bot under the age of 13 is against the Discord Terms of Service
and Community Guidelines.
- No Mass/Spam mentioning bots (We can see who's mentioned the bot)
- No offensive usage of Ichigo
Repeatedly Generating a Token is not allowed (Why do you need to do that
so many times?)
Do not intentionally spam our Create Section (i.e. Generating too many
images in a short time)
Do not use to bully and/or harrass users. (E.g. Generating someone's Hive
Signature with Stats, then make negative comments about it)
- Do not use in a malicious way.
If you have any questions regarding our guidelines, please reach out to our
Last Updated: 7/4/2020 at 12:13pm AEST